Celebrity News

Princess Kate promotes key ally after standing by her throughout s.h.o.c.k cancer diagnosis

Princess Kate’s long-serving stylist and right-hand woman has received quite a promotion.

The Princess of Wales has promoted her long-serving stylist Natasha Archer to a key position within the Royal Household.

Ms Archer, 36, who has been working as a personal assistant as well as a stylist for Princess Kate since 2010, is now a senior private executive to the Prince and Princess of Wales.

“Tash”, as she is known to friends and family, marked the change on her personal LinkedIn page.

Ms Archer’s promotion has been interpreted in royal circles as a reward for her loyalty to the future Queen, according to the Mail, following reports that she had personally collected Princess Kate from hospital after her abdominal surgery earlier this year.

The Princess of Wales spent two weeks at the London Clinic for her operation, which is also where she was diagnosed with cancer.

Royal sources told the outlet that the 36-year-old has been dedicated to the princess with the two women being “inseparable” in recent months.

Ms Archer, who has previously been pictured close to Kate while carrying her bags, is also said to have assisted her to and from hospital appointments.

The sources said: “Natasha deserves this boost – she’s unfailingly discreet and loyal to Kate. The salary boost will be welcome too. This appointment means we can expect to see Natasha by Kate’s side for years to come.

“It seems to be Kate’s way of thanking her for her loyalty.”

Ms Archer, who is married to photographer Chris Jackson, has also previously worked for the private office of the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester from 2007 until 2010.

She attended £48,000-a-year Uppingham School in Rutland and took A Levels in English, Art, Spanish and Italian.

She also studied Hispanic studies at King’s College London in 2005.

Related Posts

Melania Trump Embraces Holiday Spirit While Receiving White House Christmas Tree in Style

The North Portico was filled with holiday tradition on November 24, 2025, but despite the arrival of the towering 18.5-foot fir tree delivered by horse-drawn carriage, the public’s...

Forget Cartoons – Prince William reveals George, Charlotte and Louis ‘love’ THIS iconic 1970s sitcom

Prince William delighted fans with a rare personal insight into family life — revealing that his three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis, have become avid...

Right When Archie and Lilibet Step Out in LA, Prince William Says Something That Stuns Everyone About the “Next Generation”

Prince William delivered an inspiring message about responsibility, hope, and future generations during the Tusk Conservation Awards in London on Wednesday — at the same time, Prince Archie...

King Charles ‘so relaxed’ as new Christmas project announced

This year, King Charles will appear in a special festive edition of BBC Radio 4’s This Natural Life. Presenter Martha Kearney travelled to Dumfries House in Ayrshire, the...

Meghan Markle speaks out and denies taking $1.6k dress from photoshoot without asking

Meghan Markle is pushing back against accusations that she kept a designer gown from a photoshoot without permission, after wearing the exact same look again in her upcoming...

Để lại một bình luận

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *