
Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie may be caught in an uncomfortable position this Christmas if their parents, Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, are left off the royal family’s guest list.
Royal journalist Phil Dampier told the Daily Mail that the sisters might feel it “unfair” to celebrate with King Charles and Queen Camilla at Sandringham if their parents are excluded. Reports suggest both Andrew, 65, and his ex-wife Sarah, 65, could be snubbed from the annual gathering as the fallout from their ties to Jeffrey Epstein continues.
Sarah Ferguson’s email controversy

The fresh scrutiny stems from a 2011 email Sarah allegedly sent Epstein, in which she referred to him as a “steadfast, generous and supreme friend.” At the time, she had publicly pledged to cut ties with him, but reportedly wrote to apologise privately.
A spokesperson for the Duchess of York later claimed she had been “taken in by his lies,” adding that Epstein had threatened to sue her for defamation if she distanced herself from him.
Andrew’s association with the disgraced financier has long cast a shadow over the royal family, and insiders suggest both he and Sarah may once again be asked to stay away from Sandringham.
One source told The Sunday Times: “This year, if the duke and duchess were both to be as honourable [as last year], it would be very much for the best and the family would not be disappointed. Not least to avoid the king having to make any more difficult decisions.”